Horse containment in camp

Hi group,

after some serious accidents here in Germany with horses running loose, I decided last year to build a corral. I made it
on my own, from aluminium tubes. I transport the panels on the outside of my horse-trailer. I do have 10 panels, 6.5
feet each. They make a nice paddock with about 21 feet diameter, big enough for Ninja to move around. When I am next to
him, I open the panels and he can walk into a electric-fence paddock. But as soon as I leave or overnight, he is inside
the closed panels! The whole thing costs me less than $200, btw.
The worst accident we had was a horse jumping right on a tent, hitting one of the people inside on the head - serious
head-injuries! I slept right next to that tent...

Wolfgang
Germany