Supracor Pads

Hi,

I am a Supracor sales rep and an endurance rider.  I have a 14.3 Arab and
rode LD's this season with this horse.  Before using a Supracor pad, I had
purchased and discarded $350.00 to $400.00 worth of various pads in one
season's time that did not work for me or my horse.  I wanted to do 50's,
but we were having mild back issues.

Now that I use the Supracor pad, we have no back issues and we will start
next season doing 50's and who knows...maybe multi-days?  The Supracor 26" X
38" Coolgrip Endurance pad is the one I use because I have a Stuebben VSD
saddle.  It doesn't slip on my horse and his back stays cooler and pain
free.  My horse is very opinionated and he likes this pad the best.  He just
boinks down the trail when I use it.

The pad is easy to clean, just hose it off, beat it against a post and hang
to dry.  That's it.

It is expensive, but it will be the only pad you will need.  It comes with a
30 day money back guarantee and the material has been proved to stand up to
hard use over at least a 5 year period.

If you have any questions, please contact me...

Ranetta Burke
morghanrhys@msn.com

Stuebben and Supracor Rep
Pacific NW