Barefoot Endurance?

On barefootin'....  ok U all.... love all the comments, votes, speculatin'
and whatever.... but ya gotta read the web pages and the books on true
"Natural Trimming"....  the natural balance shoes (even though the word
"natural" is used) have NOTHING to do with the Natural "barefoot" trim.  I
won't take up space on ride camp explaining more, 'cause the books & web
pages say & SHOW PICTURES so much better than I can.   As I said in the
beginning... its not for every horse.... there are some specific things that
are required, and even the "barefoot" radicals suggest footware in some
instances.  Main point to me, however, the more the horse can go barefoot
and natural, the healthier and longer lived the horse will be.  Now before U
want to argue and defend the iron shoe.....   read the material with an open
mind and see what U think then.

djbd  (just completed two horses on their 1st 50 miler w/o shoes & finished
3rd & 5th)

Check out these web sights reaaalllly good & see what U think.
 www.tribeequus.com  ,   file://www.barefoothorse.com/  ,
www.alltel.net/~star/page4.html
 http://members.screenz.com/gretchenfathauer/
file://www.thehorseshoof.com/

  CYPRESS TRAILS:  SPECIALIZING IN ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDES, ENDURANCE RIDING &
LESSONS
          SEASONED HORSES FOR SALE OR LEASE---- FOR TRAIL COMPETITION OR
PLEASURE
             REP. FOR SHARON SAARE SADDLES, PROFESSIONAL CHOICE, AND KM (The
Human Electrolyte)
                                     HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE  --
Instructional Equine Videos
                     Darolyn Butler-Dial & Mark Dial
21415 Cypresswood Dr. Humble, TX 77338
                         TOLL FREE # 1 800 228 8768           Farm:  (281)
446 7232      Fax: (281) 446 0113
                             e mail: darolyn@swbell.net    Web Page:
http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/