Re: RC: Re: Re: Barefoot Endurance?

    I agree, and it would make a difference on the terrain.  You sure
wouldn't get away with it at some of the rides I've been too around the US.
    I'm trying to find the facts about the difference, and proof of; just
riding around, doing a LD here and there, and maybe a 50 once in a while and
horses doing multidays, 100's, and/or 2 or 3 - 50's per month.  Did I miss
some of this thread?  I haven't heard proof of horses doing a lot of
competition this way.
    Of course,  I know of some horses doing this once in a while, and a 50,
or a 100 here and there.  So it can be done.
    So whats really the point here, anyway?

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269