No-Sweat vent pad Christmas Sale!!!

Karl dixiemidnight@hotmail.com
OK, Campers, you thought I would, and I AM!

The Annual RideCamp No-Sweat vent pad Christmas Sale
is ON!

Been holding off on getting one?  Good move!  Need a
special Christmas gift?  This is IT!

Genuine Dixie Midnight No-Sweat vent pads (yup--the REAL ones)
are reduced in price ONLY for RideCampers.  Save FIVE
BUCKS off the $74.95 regular price when you order!

Just call the ol' TOLL-FREE 888 - 287 - 6716, say the
words RIDE CAMP, and the discount is YOURS!

The sale runs until Dec. 20th, NO shipping or handling
charges in the USA.  3-day Priority Mail shipment only.

Wanna see?
http://www.dixiemidnight.nv.switchboard.com

This is for y'all's taking such good care of your horses,
and striving to learn even more.  THANK YOU!!!!!  Y'all
just can't be beat as horsemen.

Karl