Re: RC: I have space for a winter resident.

In a message dated 11/12/00 9:06:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Sharon J. Flack croomrider@juno.com
 I have RV hook up, water, electric, sewer. I would like to rent to a winter
resident. Low rent and some assistance in light repairs one morning a week. I
have a stalls with turn outs. You must feed and care for your own horses. No
need to trailer out to ride. It is a short ride to the Croom forest. $24,000
acres.
 One of the best riding area in central florida. There is a large group of
people that live in this area and ride several times a week. I can put you in
contact with some one to show you the forest. Our Hunting season will be over
on Dec. 4
 email me for more details.

Hi Sharon,
Can you tell me more?  What town you are closest to, rent rate, etc.?  How
far to the trails, what type of trails?  Sounds great.
 Thanks,
Jan