No Subject

I have a next door neighbor with a horse to sell. The old man is sick and just can't deal with it anymore. The horse is a 7 yo. large (16h or more, I have not measured him, )  black bay T.B. gelding. he is off the track, was very fast, but didn't care if he went fast, not lazy, just not much interested in getting in front. I have been watching this horse for about a year, he needs social skills with people, not a bad guy, just kinda dumb about it. He has a very nice way of moving, he is easy to ride(not a beginner horse though) he covers the ground very well with a smooth, effortless ground eating trot. he is very fast around the large pasture they have him in, 40ac. He seems to be  sound, I have not seen anything funny, He is handy and quick for such a big guy, He also has exceptional bone, a good prospect for you big guys. I think he is an above average event prospect, While he needs work, he seems to have a fairly good reasonable mind, I am not into that anymore, or I would defiantly try him myself. I have nothing to gain in helping to sell him, The old man just needs to move him out, and the horse defiantly needs a real job. We are in S.W. New Mexico. the asking price for the horse is $3000. I would deliver him for gas money. I will send pastures of him via E/mail if you are a serious looker. Just trying to help an old horseman.
www.vtc.net/~ageorge