spayed mare

I have been away at work so out of the loop for awhile.
I had my mare spayed by Dr. Roxy Bell about 3 weeks ago.
She was very aggressive showing stallion behavior.
Already I am seeing a big difference. Her disposition is calmer and no more stallion behavior towards other horses.
Roxy did a great job. The incision is beautiful , she is moving freely and in 3 weeks will go back to light riding.
She walked quite well from the stocks to the box stall after it was done and recovered fast. Her fitness level helped her alot in recovering. Looking forward to more improvement in the future as she adjusts to being a "gelding"
Paddi
Canadian Trail House
Devon Alberta