Re: RC:

Hi Maryanne
Think of it as his last "harrah" before gelding--- shouldn't have any
problem and it will be good pasture experience for him---  once she goes
out of heat, it will certainly teach him manners and not to mount unless
invited. Pasture breeding is usually the best way to get older mares in
foal (unless there is an anatomical reason not to or the stallion can't
be trusted). Just make sure you don't put her in there until she is at
least day two and in what I like to call "whorehouse heat".
Good luck!
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov