Lake Oroville Ride

Hey everyone,
We're just about to head out to the Lake Oroville ride - I hope I see some of
you there!  We'll be driving a  grey Dodge 2500 pulling a white gooseneck 2
horse sundowner.  It'll be our first time out at an endurance ride.. my
boyfriend and I will be volunteering -  riding drag for the first leg of the
race.  I ride a chestnut QH and he rides a fat little palomino paint.  Come by
and say hi!
Julienne