one lasst post

okay, i just talked to this nice young man who said i have an all
purpose saddle. he was extremely helpful. said if it was a krefeld in
was made in Germany and was an older (15 yrs!) model. i cannot believe
what excellent shape this saddle is in to be that old. the tree width is
30.5 and the seat is 17". he said i could get more now then the saddle
was worth brand new 15 years ago!. has made a believer out of me. i
think i'm going to keep this and see if fits either of my endurance
horses. it's just the slick leather makes me feel like i'm riding on a
banana peel! maybe some full seat suede pants would help! okay i'll
shutup now and Thanks again for all the great feedback