Re: RC: EZ BOOTS

> If your horse is in a
> size 1 shoe, then you might need a size 2 boot -- but, I should say that I
> am not familiar with all brands of horseshoes so that might not hold true,
> depending upon what brand of shoes you are using on your horse.

Horseshoe sizes are measured by circumference, not width as are
easyboots, so it's unlikely there would be much correlation ... I've got
a mare who wears a 1 shoe & a 2 Eboot, and several who wear 1 shoes and
1 Eboots ...

In addition as Karen says (for example) the 1 Eventer is about half a
size bigger than the 1 lite shoe, both made by St Croix.  So there's
really no substitute for measuring.  As far as which one to get if they
fall between sizes, I can't really say, sorry.

-Abby

--
* * *
Abby Bloxsom