stuff to take

Ok, Ya'll.  Here I am ready to pack my trailer for my first ride.  However, I
am convinced I am missing something, so I'm offering my list to you to
analyze.....
Horse
Saddle
4 pads (I'm only doing 25 miles...)
bounce pad
bridle
3 girths
x-tra (reins, stirrup leathers, bridle, curb chain)
feed for all three days
bran and oil
applesauce and carrots
electrolytes
multiple halters and lead ropes with stud chain just in case
buckets-feed, water, muck, wash, x-tras for vet checks
trailer ties, line ropes
horse blanket and a sheet
leg wraps for traveling
brushes,misc. grooming equipment
coggins papers, health cert
first aid kit-complete with banamine, antibiotic ointment, suture   stuff,
bute, and bandaging supplies
My stuff (clothes, food, boots, ibuprofen, knee brace, etc)

Anything else ya'll think I'll need?????  I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff that
should be basic, "this is what you take" stuff.  Let me know.