Re: RC: Re: RE: [Enduranceriders] Fw: Rider Education

Jan,

I think we are seeing a issue that is not unique to AERC. That is the transition into a paper-less world. Are we suppose to download the rules or is the AERC suppose to send it to us? How are we to operate in a paper-less society? These are all valid questions which need to be addressed. Without answers we know not where the truth lies.

We are not alone in this technological land of Qz, but we (AERC) need to help our members navigate it.

Truman Prevatt

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions