Utah Sunshine ride

    Thanks first to the Bradley family for getting me into base camp.  Even
though the Sun wasn't shining in the sky  the sun was shining on me.  Thanks
to Peggy Norton and Jo lynn and friend and Forrest from Park City for getting
me out of camp and on the trail and back into camp.  Thanks to Brent Johnson
for marking the first of the trail  and not referring to me as an LD'er but
as the riders behind us.  And thanks to all the great folks from other states
for singing accolades for my 20 completions this year (even if they are LD)
They all agree it is something to be proud of and a great accomplishment.
Thanks Sandy  and Ruby ,  Bruce  the man who can run a 100 miles  and  all
the rest of you.
Marilyn and Gwen  you are a breath of fresh air.  Thanks Marion and Lonnie
for getting  this off the ground in the face of adversity.  Donna and BOB