input on Long X 2001 ride date (Eastern MT ride)

Teresa Van Hove vanhove@ucar.edu
Hey anybody who is thinking of attending the LONG X ride (its
actually in Western ND but the world seems to think ND is north
of Canada :) - ride location is about 35 miles east of Sydney MT,
15 miles south of Watford City ND)  I'm trying to decide what
date to hold it for 2001.  I've narrowed it down to either the
21-22 of July or 11-12 of August. (50/25/CTR each day)  Here's
your chance to lobby for your preferred date.

I'm having probs with internet access at home so reply to
vanhove@ucar.edu if you want to cast your vote.  I'm especially
interested to know of ride conflicts (give all details please) for
either date.

Thanks,
Teresa