Re: toc the yank

amen honey!! amen!! you know how to get class out of a horse? You put tons
of love in them! and eventually class just radiates from them! I don't need
a pretty piece of ribbon(i will take the money tho>=0P) to tell me how
wonderful my horse is! I am sure Toc is haveing a Toc moment!
My very first horse when I got upset at her I would get sooo mad I would
write out the for sale add then end up crying and going back to the barn and
hugging her forever. I think I threatened to sell her many times! Funny
thing is Right now I would give every penny I had to bring her back from the
grave. Sooooo next time you get upset write out his forsale add. When you
actually get done mailing it you know it is time to part ways.
Carla (who would sell Ansata for a cool mill right now!)
Ansata (Million bucks??? mmm I am that good!)
Haley (yeah a million for you but I am priceless!)
Rob (any body got a quarter???)