educating newbie

<<During the course of the day the sponser will be with them to answer all
questions, give advice, help them through the vet checks etc.Does this sound
like something you newbies might be interested in??????????>>

Sign me up!!! I'd hoped to do my first ride this year. Didn't work out. Next
year I'll be there (once we figure out how to make the easyboots work for
us, will sent question separately), on my 13 hand Icelandic waiting with the
16.2 walker to be picked!! <grin>

Cheryl
Idaho and surrounding area rides