Re: Re: educating newbie

Yeah,,,that's it!  We "newbies" can be your HANDICAP!  LOL    I can see it now...the lady on the 16.2 hand Walker is going to be the last kid on the playground to get picked for *that* game!   :o)  Maybe one of you who just loves my sense of humor will pick me! ;o)  I'm fun...really I am!!!
Shannon

I wish I had that opportunity on my first ride!  I think it's a marvelous idea!  How about making them "teams" and having a little fun with that as well?
Maggie