cinches

Hi all,

Got a question that I know someone here can help with.
I am a competitive trail some light endurance riding type person.
I just got a big horn endurance with no cinch on it and am trying to decide
what I like. Teddy Lancasters  "Easygirth" looks interesting but I am
wondering about the "center fire rigging" that is made to go with the saddle.
   I've always ridden in an wintec endurance so don't know
diddly about western made saddles. Any opinions???

Julie R.Coats, A.H.T.
NCSU College of Veterinary Medicine