Re: RC: Stay

You know, despite the occasional rancor and the more usual tantalizing
debates (are we into debates lately or what??), there is no one on this list
that I would personally see leave (no, not even TI!)

This list is more than an information network. For those of us who do this
nutty thing called endurance, it is a support system (Kat) and a comfort - an
education for numerous newbies as well as oldsters - who really DON'T know it
all - and ultimately a horse haven for the critters who depend upon us for
information, care and compassion.

On those days when we seem more insulted than informed and more dubious than
debating, let's each take a moment - or a day or week - to sit back and go
ride, and re-gather our equilibrium. I know that for me there are many of
those days, owning 6 horses, two teens and having a dad who is battling
advanced cancer. Some days, this is one place to go where none of that can
harm.

So don't just go away thinking you won't be missed - each of you - each of US
- has a contribution in information, experience and compassion  to share!

San