Re: RC: Kat's condition update

In a message dated 10/17/00 8:58:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<<  am very curious - a number of posts have mentioned the evac helicopter
 crashing but NO ONE has made the tiniest mention about the
 cause.  Helicopter crashes aren't exactly commonplace. >>

From what I understand (I was at the ride, but didn't witness the crash) it
was just a malfunction (along the lines of s**t happens) and crashed from
about 100 feet up.

Sylvia