Re: RC: Re: LD milage

Because I can do 20-30 easy miles on my horses without a conditioning regime
doesn't mean I'm encouraging anyone else to do it or that I do it often!   I have
done it on occasion, and we had a great time.

I kick back a lot, don't push at all, encourage eating a long the trail, and I
know my horses extremely well. They all do have a good foundation of
conditioning, but it has, on occasion, been 6 mos to a year in the past. Shatirr,
Cam and Kadence have all gone for more than 6 months in pasture then out for an
easy 25 mile trail ride.

You are always better off riding a well conditioned horse. To me that's obvious,
but it apparently needs to be said.

Linda