Re: RC: Re: Difference between LD and other distances

I agree, Sue
And this is coming from someone who might ride 25's but 50's are
probably outside the scope of reality (unless of course there Brad Pitt
and a catered event that can only be reached that way <BG>
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov