Suggestion re: those who care about 'world's youngest rider'

A.P. AmandaPerez@ureach.com
  The amount of email this topic is generating suggests that it
is something many people care about and feel passionately about.
To bring it back from a theorectical dicussion as to the rights
of parents vs government, may I suggest that those who feel that
there should, or should not, be an age requirement for riders
imposed by the AERC, wite to the AERC expressing their views?
I'm not a member and don't know how to reach them.... anyone
email address?  Rehashing the issue on RideCamp is not going to
get anywhere... it seems as though all the agles have been discussed,
and I don't think any minds are being changed and noone is
being educated at this point.
Just a thought.

-- Horseless Rider