Cliffy's next ride

I would hope his parents would think about this.
But if not I hope the toddler never gets hurt and that not alot of other
parents think that if he can do it so can their toddler.
I  hope that this toddler rider would show AERA that the time has come to
decide how young a Jr rider can be. If not so be it. But this is something
we all should think about. If an accident happens with a toddler rider and
you or your horse is involved would 3 be to young then? Would it be cute
then? We all must stop, and reason with out our emotions.
I stand by my post on first post on this.
If any parents don't see a reason for a age rule their egos are in it.
 If they decide that 42 is to young I'll just wait until I'm 43:)))
Tami( who is going  back to lurking and learning about endurance from all
you  people who don't know anything because you don't have as many miles as
Cliff)