Re: RC: Re: Re: What an earths happened here

ruprecht wrote:

> They went to an elitist click, where the dregs of us just get to wonder what
> they know and we miss. Joan

Maybe it is this type of posts why some are gone to another group??? Plus all
those absolutely dead-discussed topics, again and again, me too, me too..., not
listening to the "moderator" - I had to delete more than 50 mails concerning the
"youngest rider, toddler" etc. AFTER Steph asked us to change the subject.
Just my 2 cents, of course,

Wolfgang
Germany