From: Lif Strand
To: Tamara Jane Habberley ; ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 11:42 PM
Subject: RC: What an earths happened here

At 01:44 PM 10/9/00, Tamara Jane Habberley wrote:
and wheres everyone go, Ti , Lif, Tom, the women who owns weaver, sharon saare, the girl ( Renatta) who was keen as mustard and could only afford a wintec, and all the ones who used to post endurance relevant articles and comments?

Well I am very honored to be put in such a select group of posters to RC - but what scares me is that I thought I have been posting all along.  So.... either my posts lately have been worth so much horse pucky and therefore have been forgettable, or maybe I have finally lost my mind and just *thought* I was posting?   Or - and here's a scary thought - someone has been intercepting my emails to RC and reading them for nefarious reasons.  Probably an alien.  Heck, Paul and I live pretty close to Roswell these days, relatively speaking.  Lif

            Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
          Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html