Re: Re: Lewis Family Response

well here i go adding my two cents for what it is worth. i have known cliff
and his family for only a few years but i find it hard to believe that he
would ever do any thing to indanger any member of his family---. i think its
great that they include their kids in what they enjoy doing , like a famous
president once said - keep your kids out of trouble by keeping them on a
horse. i have four kids all grown and they were lucky they weren;t born on a
horse i rode up till the day they were born,my boss used to say they were
going to be born with flat heads ., and if i had been in the know about
indurance then they would have been it just cliffs kids and grandkids. my
granson rode my stallion in a christmas parade when he was just four years
old . i walked beside them just in case they had a problem but he did the
riding and he had the reins.lets see how many responces that gets , and i
have the pictures to prove it and my grandson has the trophy, put that in
your pipe and smoke it you nosey bissy bodies. why dont you tend to your own
life and keep your noses out of other peoples. i joined the aerc because i
couldnt stand the garbage that went on at the shows, all the back stabbing
and bad mouthing that went on and now it seems we have the same kindof know
it alls in indurance. if they knew half as much as they think they know they
might be a little bit smart. a man once told me that what a foal or a calf
knows when it is an hour old it will take you a life time to learn and you
still wont know it all. these people that have read a few books and rode a
few miles and think that makes them an expert make me sick. they need to
talk to and listen to people like cliff--- that has been doing indurance the
biggest part of his life, they might learn something. just owning [or the
bank owns it] the fanciest truck and trailer and the most expencive horse
and tack doesnt make you the best indurance rider or the smartest horse
person. please excuse my spelling i didnt proof read this befor i sent it i
was so sick of reading the petty bull---- and garabage on ride camp i just
had to add my voice to the group i think all these women have cronic [pms] i
wouldnt want to be their horse- dog or a member of their family and if they
dont like what i have to say thats just tuff   patricia massey  ps keep on
keepin on cliff.