Great LD Rides in VA

OK, folks, don't miss out on the Fort Valley rides Oct 27,28,and 29. They
have a separate ride meeting for LD and make everything very clear. This was
my first ride back in '97. I didn't even get lost or attacked by wild animals
or anything!  The trails are challenging but not a problem if you have
prepared your horse. So put down that twinkie, get off your butt and come
ride!

                                                  Shelly