Toddlers

Well I'll probably get flamed for this, but here it goes anyway, first of all weather the child is to young or not that is a decision to be made by the parents not the rest of the world.
We may have our own opinions and that is great but to make acusations of child abuse, etc. come on guys the child was having fun and wanted to do it, so more power to him.  We all do things that are not safe at one time or the other but to try and push our believes on other people is not right.  And as far as anything going wrong that can happen to anybody at any time in any given situation so that is not a reason not to do something.
I for one congratulate the little one and his parents, my daughter rides with me and I enjoy every minute of it, can something go wrong sure, will she be able to handle it I hope so but there is always a chance that she might not, I've done everything I can do to ensure that she can, we don't really know these things until they actually happen, and rules are not going to change that.
So please no flaming just my opinion and what I perceive as going on here as someone that reads all the posts but very seldom said's anything about it. Give it a rest.
Have a great day go out and ride and have fun.
Vivian