Re: change of subject

1- I think someone should put together a video of how the CRI is done...Ray
Randall has a system of checking the horse and doing the CRI that is
extremely thorough and efficient...does it exactly the same way every time.
Something like that would be extremely helpful for educating ride vets...new
and old

2-I still think endurance should not be in the Olympics..did you all see
some of the coverage in Sydney of the cross country??? They showed a little
bit of horses successfully making it over jumps...but then they showed one
MAJOR wreck after another...made me sick...If you didn't know any better you
would think half the horses had major, horrible wrecks.  The coverage of
endurance would be horrendous at best...if there is only ONE horse being
treated IV...it will be featured.

3- Limited Distance should stay the way it is....when I started out and was
doing 25s...I never imagined for a second that it was in the same category
with the longer distances...I'd get done with my ride then I would stand at
the finish and watch in total awe the 75s and 100s coming across the finish
line. How in the world were they and their horses capable of doing
that?????50's, 75's and 100's are a whole different world then 25's...

4-If AERC includes Canada--it almost has to include all other countries or
get sued for some kind of discrimination ;o] Not sure why I would want to be
a member of AERC if I lived in Turkey

and last but most important:

5-Training cats using round pen techniques works really well as long as a)
they can't escape and b) you use a garden hose with spray nozzle as an
effective tool to keep them moving about(I happen to have developed unique
cat-spray-
nozzles for a nominal fee)