change of subject

Rather than further discussing toddlers doing endurance
(amazingly hot topic!) let's change the subject. Maybe
something safer like, um, religion? politics? limited distance?
I actually thought the helmet debate would take off for a
moment... and was almost welcoming the diversion.

The AERC midyear board meeting is coming up in a couple
weeks. There will be lots on the agenda. Plus elections for
directors at large. Any burning AERC issues to discuss?

Posting DNF in the ride results?

International - take Endurance to the Olympics, keep it at home? What
should AERC's role be?

Limited Distance - leave it the way it is?

Should AERC accept non-US memberships? We already include
Canada, what about other countries? Can we increase our
strength world-wide by horizontal growth?

How can we better educate our own riders, rider managers and vets?

Training cats using round-pen techniques?

.... ideas?

Steph