Krill

Some time back there was a discussion about use of the Krill lights for
night riding.  Have any of you actually used them?  How did they work
out? How & where did you attach them? What colors worked best?  I seem
to have a penchant for getting home after dark.....so many places to
explore that time slips by too fast.  Seems like it would be nice to see
where I'm going.  My understanding is that these lights don't affect the
horse's night vision.  Any help out there?
carol