Re: RC: Horse Rescue Fund Donors' List and Stallion Drawing

Hi David
You've forgotten about 3 other graciously donated stallions:
Blitzen of Pico, Blitzkrieg, and Saber. Here is a modified copy of my
original post about them. Glad we are extending the drawing for a month
to give more people time to donate and qualify for a free breeding (i.e.
no stud fee) to these fine stallions.

Just got Dawna Bynum-Boyd's pictures of her stallion Saber and one of
his offspring Count Weeks! Absolutely breathtaking!! Be sure to see the
pics as listed below!
Also visit Sandy Obermeyer's web page and see her Blitzen of Pico, very
well known in endurance circles, and his very tall son, OB
Blitzkrieg---- looks like Halynov will have met his match in height if
this youngster keeps growing!! And is he pretty!!
Sandy Adams is well known to all of you on ridecamp and has graciously
donated the services of her gorgeous stallion as well!
Because we now have 5 stallions, 5 names can be drawn for the awards. If
all who donate (and have donated) will rank their preferences for
stallions in order (known only to David--- will not be published) then
if they do not win their first preference, they still have a shot at
their second or third choice--- they are all exceptional stallions and
no one would be a loser!!!
You can view them as follows:

Saber is now at http://www.stormnet.com/~woa/ridecamp2.html (email Dawna
Bynum-Boyd <EndurzRider@worldnet.att.net>)

Blitzkrieg and Blitzen are at http://www.stormnet.com/~woa/ridecamp.html
(email Sandy Obermeyer <obarabians@tcsn.net>

Salazar SF is at
http://hometown.aol.com/sandydsa/myhomepage/business.html
(email Sandy Adams <sandydsa@aol.com>

TLA Halynov is at
http://www.arabiansporthorse.com
(email Bette Lamore <woa@stormnet.com>

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov