Re: RC: Re: Re: Lost horse at Liberty Run II

> So, anyone have and
> good ideas to have the horse stay with you or at
> least stop without going
> off at a dead run.

   Teach your horse to stop when the rider becomes
unbalanced.  Works great...infact so well so that
beginner riders have a hard time riding my horse!
(she's stoping more than she's walking!).
    I won't bore RC with how to teach this but If you
email me, I'll be happy to go into detail.

   Penny