Horse Rescue Fund Donors' List and Stallion Drawing

David Putnam lizard@neworld.net
Here is, in alphabetical order, a list of donors to the horse rescue fund which was started following a horse rescue during Tevis 2000 - see archives if interested. Our warmest thanks go to all of you for your generous gesture and thoughts:

S.Brown, TYEE Farm
Steve Elliott
Liz Henry
Tom Ivers
Roberta Jo Lieberman
Harriet Merritt
David Putnam
Karen Sullivan
Denise Thornton

Regarding stallion breedings donations, Bette Lamore (woa@stormnet.com), Whispering Oaks Arabians - http://www.arabiansporthorse.com - owner of TLA Halynov and Sandy (sandydsa@aol.com), Deep Sands Arabians - http://hometown.aol.com/sandydsa/myhomepage/business.html - owner of SALAZAR SF have both donated a stallion breeding, thank you both for their generosity. I hope you will all take a few minutes and check out these outstanding stallions and you will quickly realize what a deal this really is, you can have a chance at the drawing for a minimum $50 donation! We were asked to extend the drawing from October 1st to November 1st by people who wanted to send donations so November 1st is the new date. We need more people involved to send donations for equipment. Here is the address where you can mail your donations:

David Putnam
P.O. Box 124
Weimar, CA 95736

Thank you. I am not much of a computer person but promise to post more regular "progress reports". David