growth

There is an old formula for measuring the cannon bone of a young horse and multiplying by  something and determining the finished height of the horse, It is a very old proven method, but I cant remember the formula or the correct age to measure,  it was use by the old timers on our ranch I grew up on, my Grandmother taught it to me, but... just cant remember how it goes.. Does anyone know of this,  Thanks,  Annie