Re: RC: Re: Arab growth rate

This growth rate question and the statistics calculated reminds me of the
situation of the professional basketball player, David Robinson. The US Naval
Academy has a strict height and weight requirement for admittance. They have to
be within a certain height and weight range and think the max height is about 6'
4''.

When David Robinson went he me the physical criteria. He was 6' 11'' when he
graduated. They had to make a waiver to keep him in Annapolis.

Some are just late bloomers.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.