Arab growth rate

  Jut out of curiousity, does any one out there have any info
on how long it take arabs (on average) to reach their full
height?  I have been told that different breeds mature at
different rates, so I was wondering how long it takes arabs
to 'grow up'.  Also, does anyone know of any tables showing
percentage of total growth at different ages (ie: at 1 year
horse should have 80% of adult height)?  Being tall, I'd like a
horse that's going to be at least 15.2 (preferably taller), so
when lookijg at young stock I'd like to have some idea if they
are as big as they are going to get or if they are likely to
gain some more height.

Thanks

Get your own "800" number - Free
Free voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag