Bonder boogie-man

CMNewell reshan@deyr.ultranet.com
It's starting to get a little laughable that
>people are trying to discuss a technique (the bonder)
>that's not supposed to be revealed, even after
>someone pays for the information.

Wherever did you get that fanciful notion? Marv offers the url
 describing hs method to anyone who bothers to ask for it.
No charge.

>Now there are discussions (?)  about the technique's
>effectiveness, without explaining the method.

Didja bother asking? Or do you require spoonfeeding?

>Does anyone besides me find this odd.??

Only thing I find odd is the incorrect assumptions you've made above.

Mind you, I have never met Marv, and have no idea whether he's a
 decent guy, a charlatan, an angel, or the devil himself on roller blades,
but I do know that it is quite a smple matter to find out what
he's referring to. No fee, no secrecy oath.