Re: RC: Re: Arab growth rate

We got a 6 yo who grew from 15 to 15-2 after we got him, much to my wife's
chagirn. From what I have found out from his previous owner (and woman who
bred him) his father and mother both grew to about 8 yo. So its the exceptions
that make it a statistical question rather than one that has any meaning :-).

Cheers
Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.