Re: RC: RC: Is the Bonder the Boogie-Man? To Marv.. if you're still there

> I'm wondering if Ti got tired of the flaming (not that he couldn't hold
> his own!) and went to the "scientific" chat room he talked about. If so,
> his training advice will be sorely missed.

He's been really busy with the Horsescience list - it's pretty heavy
duty but there are some gems in there.  I've been getting about 2:1 mail
from the HS list than from RC lately, I'm sure it will slow down.
Somehow the lack of RC's free-ranging temperaments is not quite so
exciting there.  A bit drier, if you know what I mean, but very
informative.  Too bad, since RC's been a bit dry lately, too ... ;)

-A

--
* * *
Abby Bloxsom