Re: RC: Is the Bonder the Boogie-Man? To Marv.. if you're still there

> his training advice will be sorely missed. Susan, don't even think of
> taking off or I'll come after you!
> Bette

Susan has been abducted by aliens and is deep in the bowels of vet school
academic hell (but still smiling).  :-))))))

Actually, I tried whining to a vet friend about a week ago and he very
rightfully told me he would empathize, but if I was looking for sympathy, I
could find it in the dictionary between 'sh*t' and 'syphilis'.  That saying
has since then become the new motto of the Colorado State University PVM
Class of '03.  We're thinking of having shirts printed. <VBG>

Susan G