RC: Is the Bonder the Boogie-Man? To Marv.. if you're still there

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

Marv:
You read into my post.
I'm not attacking your Bonder. Or your methods.
Or asking you to defend them.
I was making the point that an un-revealed technique was
being discussed, and I find that ironic.
(How can any discussion take place when one doesn't know
what the method/technique is?)
I was talking about the discussions on THIS list, not your web-
site (or private posts between you and whom-ever).
You totally missed my humor (the boogie-man is invisible
you know).

Lighten-up
Barb

Marv said:
2.)  I have revealed the bonder in its entirety - again absolutely
free - to anyone who bothers to send any email to Bonder@MarvWalker.com
AND takes the trouble to read the automatic reply that contains the URL.