Re: RC: Is the Bonder the Boogie-Man? To Marv.. if you're still there

Hi, Bette,

>Perhaps because there has always been a lot of flaming on this chat room.>

I've occasionally been on the receiving end of some of this flaming, but it
has never bothered me (and I'm a sensitive soul :-))

I don't want this forum to become one where we tiptoe around each other, we
are all adults with strong opinions - that is what makes the forum exciting.
And Tom indicated to me that he was moving off of RC because of the
increasing 'fluff' and because he was pushed for time.  He has asked that he
be kept informed of any discussions that he'd be interested in.

Hmm, perhaps we should ask Tom to review the bonder.

Oh, and BTW, his site is BRILLIANT!

Tracey