re; Sheets/recessives/confessions

Hi RC.   Long time ago, in the 70's actually, I bought a yearling filly. She
was the first horse that I actually bought and owned myself, although I had
been a stable rat/ exercise girl for years.  She was bred by a friend of a
friend who was becomming a bit senile, and forgot about papers, and how many
horses he had etc.  She was a grand-daughter of a Fersyn bred mare, and had
a club foot. I was told that it was a "Fersyn-foot"  ahh the flames, I can
feel them already.  That was supposedly a recessive.  She was an awesome
mare anyway.
  I was pleased to see the prices at the SAC auction, they were very good.
I go to a lot of auctions (Arab) down here in Pomona, and the average price
for a horse under saddle is usually around $1600.  There are your occasional
high priced horses, and several go for under $500.
   There was an auction  in late August-all breed. This is suicide for an
Arab breeder. It's a good way to be burned at the stake by Quarter horse
people. (ooo hot hot)  There was a filly named Rasheekah M.A. #0571897 who
was a gorgeous straight Egyptian I'm told, and sold for $500.My guess is
that she went to a guy in Chino who I won't name publicly but would be glad
to privately. He hangs around auctions like a vulture, buying up cheap ones,
keeping them in filth and three foot deep mud,(I have video) in the back of
his nice quarter horse ranch, feeding them moldy hay, renting them to the
Charros for tripping at the rodeos, and then shipping them to slaughter
later. I bought an Ali Jamaal daughter from him who was in a 1/4 horse
auction, sweepstakes and all for $900. She was starved with severe
strangles, and a mental breakdown from abuse.  This guy also acquired a few
of the Drapper herd... He also had an imported Aswan son who was rescued.
Please direct the flame throwers his way and turn em  up, thank you .

Beth (years of group therapy won't make the anger go away!)