Trying to Contact Kris

Rose Bufford bailerd@mail.auburn.edu
Hi Ya'll:
I've been trying to contact Kris (don't know her last name)through
e-mail for sometime now and I can't get a response from her.  Her
e-mail address is     krisolko@juno.com
Kris, if you're on this list, please contact me privately or if
anyone knows why she may not be answering my e-mails to her, please
let me know.  I'm trying to reach her about the sports saddle she
advertised on September 4...to find out if it is still for sale.

Thanks,
Rose
bailerd@mail.auburn.edu