Re: RC: Spooking and other problems you have asked me about....

In a message dated 9/20/00 7:59:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Marv@MarvWalker.com writes:

<<
 Considering the number of folks from here who have requested the bonder,
 it seems to me that a few of them at least should have accomplished
 the procedure in the next two days and will be able to report on their
 experiences. >>

This was from Marv's lengthy and thoughtful post of 2 weeks ago.   I will be
interested to hear from some of the people who requested and put this system
into use.

pat farmer