Re: RC: re; Sheets/recessives/confessions

Hi Beth
Can you report him to Animal Control? I reported someone once and they
did show up to check up on him. Only problem, I wasn't there when they
came and they did not see the worst one--- but they still came back a
month later to check up on the guy and make sure he was feeding his
horses better.
Bette